ICP-ANACOM then examines the degree of competition among companies installed in the wholesale market of terminating segments in the entire territory and trunk segments on "Routes NC", taking into account the existence of barriers to entry and to expansion and rivalry between companies.
- > Economies of scale and/or scope
- > Infrastructure which is difficult to replicate
- > Vertical integration and/or exclusivity agreements
- > Rivalry: pricing, profitability, offer innovation and degree of diversification in the resources used
- > Competition among installed companies, barriers to entry and to expansion and rivalry: Conclusion