- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
Communication - Study ''Prices and Price-cost Margins of Mobile Services''
Following reports published in the press, ANACOM has issued the following clarification:
1. The paper, 'Prices and Price-cost Margins of Mobile Services', which is available on ANACOM's website, was carried out following an invitation issued in 2005 to various national universities by ANACOM to present papers. It is in no way connected to the concentration operation between SONAECOM and PT, in particular the merger between OPTIMUS and TMN. No conclusion on this operation was based on this paper.
2. The paper itself explicitly recognises that the developed model does not fit the Portuguese case (see page 25 of the paper), and as such any extrapolation of the results as far as the above operation is concerned would lack technical basis.
3. The opinions proffered during the 1st ANACOM seminar by Prof. Ricardo Cabral, as well as their bases, are his own, and as such, he has total responsibility for them; they do not place any commitment upon ANACOM, nor do they form part of the presented paper.
4. The paper was presented at the first of a programme of seminars that ANACOM has organised with the aim of promoting knowledge and analysis of the telecommunications sectors, as well to provide a platform for debate on a range of topical issues - two more seminars have been scheduled for this autumn. Proposals to present papers are assessed by an independent panel, made up of Professor Fernando Branco and Professor Reka Horvath.
Consultation on the draft decision on billing and collection of penalties applied to the beneficiaries of the Reference Poles Access Offer of PTC - comments until 21.06.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP