- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
The aim of the ANACOM website is to provide a comprehensive information service on the communications sector in Portugal, as well as to cover the main developments in the international communications sector. It is also a key means for ANACOM, as the regulatory authority of the communications sector in Portugal, to bring news of its activities to the public.
The contents published on the site, except where otherwise indicated, are not provided for technical or legal purposes. However, ANACOM makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information that it publishes.
ANACOM reserves the right to change, add or remove parts of the content of the site. Where the content of a page has been changed, the date of the most recent modification is given at the top.
ANACOM’s site and its content is made available subject to a disclaimer of responsibility and notice of intellectual property rights (copyright), as well as the rules governing the protection of personal information and the security of data transfer or transmission.
Notice of any alteration to the terms given below, will be published in the News sectionhttp://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=278025 of the website.
Details of the following topics are given below and are also listed on the vertical navigation menu.
- Disclaimer of responsibility http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=180304
- Accessibility http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=347086
- Would you like to use ANACOM's resources on your website? http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=180582
- Technical support http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=8774
- Contacts (clarifications or suggestions) http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=180583
- Service for customizing the ANACOM website http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=278886
Interactive Services of ANACOM website, how to use?
Virtual Assistant http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=339306
Online services http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=339307
Audio service on ANACOM website http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=339310
ANACOM Site with Text-Only Version http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=339308
Relation between the Portuguese and English versions http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=339935
File formats accepted by ANACOM http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=180524
External Hyperlinks on www.anacom.pt http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=180562
Linking to www.anacom.pt http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=180563
- Website management http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=254223
Consultation on the draft decision on billing and collection of penalties applied to the beneficiaries of the Reference Poles Access Offer of PTC - comments until 21.06.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP