- Public tenders on next generation networks
- Universal service
- Rural NGN infrastructure - Public consultation
- Organisation of the communications sector
- List of authorised operators and service providers
- List of active operators and service providers
- Titles conferred by ANACOM (Rights of frequencies use, licences, authorizations and declarations)
- Codes of providers and telecommunications services
- Adhesion contracts
- Publications on the sector of the communications
- Events sector
- Expand Thematic Areas
- Hide Thematic Areas
- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
Preparation of WRC-12 - CEPT (Project Teams)
The CEPT is dedicated, through the Conference Preparatory Group (CPG-12), to the preparation of European positions on issues for discussion on the WRC-12 agenda. At its first meeting, the CPG-12 Group, chaired by Eric Fournier (France), set up four PT (Project Teams):
- PT-A (General regulatory and technical issues), chaired by Alexander Kühn, Germany, which aims to study the technical, regulatory and procedural aspects pertaining to various topics under discussion on the WRC-12 agenda and how to coordinate European positions to be advocated at the Radiocommunication Assembly (RA), which forms part of the ITU-R structure. Under its mandate, the project team will also coordinate the positions of the CEPT with respect to the CPM and to the Special Committee on Regulatory/Procedural Matters (SCRPM), and propose the creation or modification of the "Rules of Procedure" presented by the RRB with the aim of enhancing the interpretation and application of the Radiocommunications Regulations.
The WRC-12 items allocated to PT-A are: 1.2 (Res.951), 1.13 (BSS), 1.19 (SDR and cognitive radios), 1.22 (SRD), 2, 4, 7, 8.1 (except WRC Resolutions 13, 344, 355, 517 and 673) and 8.2 (Agenda for WRC-15).
- PT-B (Scientific issues), chaired by Chris Van Diepenbeek, Netherlands, aimed at addressing aspects of the agenda of WRC-12 associated with scientific services and coordinating the respective European positions to be put forward at the RA. This project team will also coordinate the positions of the CEPT at the CPM in the context of its mandate.
The items of WRC-12 allocated to PT-B are 1.6 (275-3000 GHz), 1.11 (SRS), 1.12 (37-38 GHz), 1.16 (Lightning detection), 1.24 (Metsat), 8.1.1 (WRC Resolution 673).
- PT-C (Aeronautical, radiolocation, maritime, amateur), chaired by Martin Weber, Germany, which aims to coordinate the CEPT positions on issues related to the aeronautical mobile service, the radiolocation, maritime service, to the amateur service and to the WRC-12 agenda as well as the coordination of the respective European positions to be put forward at the RA. This project team will also coordinate the positions of the CEPT at the CPM in the context of its mandate.
The WRC-12 items allocated to PT-C are: 1.3 (aeronautical), 1.4 (aeronautical), 1.9 (maritime), 1.10 (maritime), 1.14 (radar), 1.15 (HF radar), 1.21 (radar), 1.23 (amateur) and 8.1.1 (WRC Resolutions 13, 344, 355 and 517).
- PT-D (Various), chaired by Stephen Bond, United Kingdom, which coordinates various issues associated with ENG (Electronic News Gathering), fixed service, the UHF band, HAPS and mobile satellite service in order to put forward the positions of the CEPT at the RA and CPM, in the context of its mandate.
The items of WRC-12 allocated to PT-D are: 1.5 (ENG), 1.7 (Res.222), 1.8 (FS), 1.17 (UHF), 1.18 (RNSS), 1.20 (HAPS), 1.25 (MSS).
These four project teams of Group CPG-12 are engaged in the preparation of WRC-12, and for this purpose are developing Briefs (principles and technical basis for the preparation of a position on each topic in particular) and ECPs (European Common Proposals) for the different agenda items of the WRC-12 contained in the respective mandates. The ECP will be the final product, for submission to the WRC-12 by a European administration on behalf of the CEPT. While the Briefs are intended to be working documents of/for CEPT administrations, ECPs are formal proposals, corresponding to European contributions to the work of the World Conferences. The ECPs involve, therefore, the position adopted by each Administration with respect to each subject under discussion.
Aeronautical Mobile Service: In portuguese, Serviço Móvel Aeronáutico (MA). Mobile service between aeronautical stations and aircraft stations, or between aircraft stations, in which the survival craft stations may participate. Emergency position-indicating radio beacon stations may also participate in this service on designated sister and emergency frequencies.
AM - Amateur Service: Radiocommunication service for individual training, intercommunication and technical investigations carried out by amateurs, that is, by duly authorized persons interested in radio technique solely with a personal aim and without pecuniary interest.
GHz - Gigahertz: Unit of frequency equal to one thousand million Hertz (10^9 cycles per second).
Maritime Mobile Service: In portuguese, Serviço Móvel Marítimo (MM). Mobile service between coast stations and ship stations, or between ship stations or between associated on-board communication stations. Survival craft stations and emergency position-indicating radio beacon stations may also participate in this service.
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP