- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
FAQ - COM.escolha
1. What is COM.escolha?
COM.escolha is an interactive tool that will help you to consult the tariffs for the following providers of electronic communication services: television, Internet, fixed telephone, mobile phones. To consult the tariffs of service packages simply combine the options of your choice.
You can also make a simulation to see which tariff is best suited to your needs.
The information published by ANACOM remains the full responsibility of the service providers and was supplied by these.
VAT is included in the amounts presented, at the current legal rate.
COM.escolha does not include information about:
- international roaming tariffs;
- rates for international calls and text messages.
In the case of fixed telephone and mobile telephone services, COM.escolha provides information only on the prices of national calls and text messages to mobile numbers, geographic numbers (starting with 2) and numbers starting with 30, which are identical to those charged for communications to geographic numbers.
COM.escolha does not include communications aimed at:
- "1" - Short numbers (e.g., information services and public utility numbers);
- "6" - Audiotext Services, message-based value-added services, access to data networks, etc.;
- "7" - Private voice networks, non-publicly available private networks, universal access, premium-rate utility service, flat-rate call services and inter-operator forwarding;
- "8" - Services for toll-free calls, shared cost calls, virtual calling card, and personal number services.
In any case, to make an informed choice, you should always obtain complete information on supply conditions associated with the tariffs available on COM.escolha, which must be available on the websites of the service providers and at their retail outlets.
In conclusion, consultation of COM.escolha does not replace the obtaining of complementary information on the terms and conditions from service providers.
How does COM.escolha work?http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087192
How often are COM.escolha data updated?http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087195
Does COM.escolha include information on tariffs applicable to all customers?http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087197
How can I know about specific tariffs for users with special needs?http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087291
- What is COM.escolha? http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087186
- How does COM.escolha work? http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087192
- How often are COM.escolha data updated? http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087195
- Does COM.escolha include information on tariffs applicable to all customers? http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087197
- How can I know about specific tariffs for users with special needs? http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087291
- Commercial concepts used in tariffs available on COM.escolha http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1087292
Consultation on the draft decision on the results of the audit to PTC's universal service net costs (2007-2009) - comments until 22.05.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP