- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
Calculation of the costs of regulation for the purpose of 2011 fees - electronic communications07.07.2011
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Annex II of Administrative Rule no. 1473-B/2008 of 17 December and for the purposes of point b) of paragraph 1 of article 105 of the Lei das Comunicações Electrónicos (Electronic Communications Law), by determination of 7 July 2011, ANACOM has decided to:
- Approve the calculation of the amount of the costs of regulating the activity of supplier of electronic communications networks and services, with respect to the fees due in 2011, which amount is 29 872 072 euros.
- Approve the contracting of services to conduct audits of suppliers of electronic communications networks which, in 2010, reported relevant revenues and more significant variations (over 2009 civil year).
Calculation of fees due for the exercise of the activity of provider of publicly available electronic communications networks and services, pursuant to point b) of paragraph 1 of article 105 of Law no. 5/2004 of 10 February
1. In accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 of Annex II to Administrative Rule No. 1473-B/2008 of 17 February, public notice is made of the total value of administrative costs incurred by ICP-ANACOM and to be considered for the purposes of the settlement of fees due in 2011 for the exercise of the activity of electronic communications networks and services provider (Year n). As such, C (Year n) = 29,872,072 euros. (Average of the costs of the last two years and the budget of the current year, with the exception of provisions made in respect of ongoing legal proceedings related to the regulation of electronic communications, for which the average is taken of the last four years and of the budget of the current year.)
2. The following table provides a detailed breakdown of ICP-ANACOM's costs, based on the implemented ABC model, whose workings are described in Annex A. This detail makes it possible to identify those administrative costs that are relevant for the calculation of the fee referenced in point b) of paragraph 1 of Article 105 of the Lei das Comunicações Electrónicas (Electronic Communications Law).
It should be noted that the amount of costs now determined has declined compared to previous year by €1,654,091 (€ 31,526,163 - € 29,872,072) (-5.2%).
With regard to the relevant income of providers of electronic communications networks and services, and after receiving information from the various undertakings in the market, ICP-ANACOM decided to conduct an audit before issuing the respective invoicing. This audit process is expected to conclude shortly.
Consultation on the draft decision on billing and collection of penalties applied to the beneficiaries of the Reference Poles Access Offer of PTC - comments until 21.06.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP