- Public tenders on next generation networks
- Universal service
- Rural NGN infrastructure - Public consultation
- Organisation of the communications sector
- List of authorised operators and service providers
- List of active operators and service providers
- Titles conferred by ANACOM (Rights of frequencies use, licences, authorizations and declarations)
- Codes of providers and telecommunications services
- Adhesion contracts
- Publications on the sector of the communications
- Events sector
- Expand Thematic Areas
- Hide Thematic Areas
- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
Call for papers
On 16 November 2012, the Portuguese Committee of URSI is hosting its fifth congress, on the theme ''Electromagnetic wave applications: from energy efficiency to bioengineering'', with the presentation of national and international papers and projects related to this theme.
The Congress is preceded by the launch of a call for papers on the central theme and the areas identified as scientific issues. The selected papers will be presented at the event and subsequently published on this website.
All interested parties are invited to submit original scientific papers on the following areas:
Electromagnetic wave applications: from energy efficiency to bioengineering.
Other scientific themes
1. Electromagnetic metrology
2. Fields and Waves: electromagnetic theory and applications
3. Radio systems and signal processing
4. Electronics and photonics
5. Electromagnetic Environment and Interference
6. Wave propagation and remote sensing
7. Ionospheric radio electricity and propagation
8. Plasma waves
10. Electromagnetics in biology and medicine
Chairs of the Scientific Committee of the Portuguese Committee of URSI:
- Prof. Nuno Borges Carvalho
- Prof. Afonso M. Barbosa
- Prof. António Rodrigues
- Prof. Leonel Sousa
- Eng. José Pedro Borrego
- Prof. José Carlos da Silva Neves
- Cte. Eduardo Ludovico Bolas
- Prof. Maria Emília Manso
- Prof. Luís Cupido
- Prof. Pais Clemente
Rules for submission of papers
Papers should be submitted no later than 07 October 2012, by email using the address firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com in PDF format and using the IEEE templatehttp://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/authors/authors_journals.html and identifying the thematic areas which are addressed.
Authors will be notified as to the acceptance of the work for oral presentation or poster session.
The official language of the Congress is Portuguese, although papers will also be accepted in English and Spanish.
Aiming to encourage the young authors, ANACOM sponsors the Best Student Paper Award, to reward the best article submitted by a portuguese student, who must be its first author and make an oral presentation during the Congress. Interested students must submit the article at the same time they express their intention to compete. ANACOM might ask for an academic certificate.
Unable to compete, simultaneously, at the Prix ANACOM - URSI Portugal and the Best Student Paper Award.
ANACOM-URSI Portugal Prize
The Portuguese Committee of URSI, sponsored by ANACOM, will also award the ANACOM-URSI Portugal Prize, constituted to reward the best research work in the area of radio electricity. The purpose of this prize is to stimulate creativity and rigor the scientific research work in Portugal.
The 2012 Prize Regulation is available for consultation in the area of the Portuguese Committee of URSI on ANACOM's website.
Submission of papers: 07.10.2012
Notification of authors: 21.10.2012
Application form Call for Papers - 6th Congress of Portuguese Committee of URSI (DOC 509 Kb) http://www.anacom.pt/streaming/URSI2012application_form_call_for_papers.doc?contentId=1130458&field=ATTACHED_FILE
Application form Call for Papers - 6h Congress of Portuguese Committee of URSI (PDF 119 Kb) http://www.anacom.pt/streaming/URSI2012application_form_call_for_papers.pdf?contentId=1130457&field=ATTACHED_FILE
Consultation on the draft decision on the results of the audit to PTC's universal service net costs (2007-2009) - comments until 22.05.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP