- Public tenders on next generation networks
- Universal service
- Rural NGN infrastructure - Public consultation
- Organisation of the communications sector
- List of authorised operators and service providers
- List of active operators and service providers
- Titles conferred by ANACOM (Rights of frequencies use, licences, authorizations and declarations)
- Codes of providers and telecommunications services
- Adhesion contracts
- Publications on the sector of the communications
- Events sector
- Expand Thematic Areas
- Hide Thematic Areas
- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
OECD-ANACOM Expert Workshop on Measuring Mobile/Wireless Service DataLisboa | 19.02.2009
ANACOM will host an OECD Expert Workshop on Measuring Mobile/Wireless Service Data, to be held at Culturgest, in Lisbon, on 19 and 20 February 2009. Further information and details can be found here.
See the Workshop Agenda.
Monday to Friday, 10am - 7pm.
For further information on the venue, please see the Culturgesthttp://www.culturgest.pt/ (only available in Portuguese).
- Campo Pequeno: 54, 56
- Av. da República: 21, 36, 44, 45, 49, 83, 90, 727, 732, 738, 91 (Aerobus);
- Praça de Londres: 7, 22, 40, 767;
- Av. de Roma: 7, 35, 727, 767.
Ramp and elevator access available: car park, ticket office, galleries and auditoriums.
Participation in the Workshop is free and open to all, but prior registration is required. Please complete our registration form, until 17 February 2009. When you receive the message ''Your data was submited sucessfully'' you will be automatically registered for the workshop. Admission of participants who have not registered in advance will be limited by room availability. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICP-Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANACOM)
Av. José Malhoa, 12
1099 - 017 Lisboa
Toll Free Number: (+351)800206665
The Workshop will be held in English except for the morning sessions of the first day (sessions 1, 2 and 3) where translation services to and from Portuguese will be available.
Useful Information http://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=772940&backContentId=773118
See location on map:
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP