- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
Administrative Rule no. 474-C/98, of 5 of August05.08.1998
Published in D.R. number 179 (Series I-B) of 5 August 1998
Presidência do Conselho de Ministros (Presidency of the Council of Ministers)
No. 2 of article 17 of Decree-Law no. 237/98 of August 5, which develops the television activity licensing and authorisations regime, states that the charges payable for the issue and renewal of the corresponding licences shall be set out in a Administrative Rule to be issued by the member of Government responsible for the media area.
Accordingly, pursuant to the terms of sub paragraph c) of article 199 of the Constitution of the Republic:
The Government, through the offices of the Secretary of State for the Media, hereby decrees the following:
1. An advance charge is payable on the issue or renewal of television activity licences and authorisations:
a. PTE 10,000,000 or PTE 5,000,000 respectively in the case of the issue or renewal of a licence;
b. PTE 2,500,000 or PTE 1,250,000 depending on whether this is the case of a concession or a renewal of an authorisation.
2. A charge of PTE 200,000 is payable for replacing a lost or damaged licence.
3. The product of the charges referred to in the preceding numbers shall revert in full to the Media Institute.
Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
Signed on August 5, 1998.
Secretary of State for the Media, Alberto Arons Braga de Carvalho
Consultation on the draft decision on billing and collection of penalties applied to the beneficiaries of the Reference Poles Access Offer of PTC - comments until 21.06.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP