- Access and Interconnection
- Broadband area
- Ducts Access
- Digital Television
- Electronic Commerce
- Emergency Communications
- Electronic communications - market analysis
- Electronic communications - regulatory framework
- ITED - ITUR
- International Activity
- International Roaming
- Leased Lines
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Numbering, Names and Addressing
- Online Services
- Postal area
- R&TTE Regulatory Framework
- Spectrum management
- Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service
- URSI - Portuguese Committee
Resolution of the Assembly of the Republic no. 48/97, of 16 of July16.07.1997
Published in D.R. number 48 (Series I-A) of 16 July 1997
Assembleia da República (Assembly of the Republic)
Additional rules for the broadcasting system of the parliament sessions in private and public networks of cable television.
The Assembly of the Republic decides according to the Constitution, article 169, no. 5, to approve the following:
Through the distribution of the signal of the internal video network of the Assembly of the Republic in cable television networks will be transmitted:
a. The plenary meetings;
b. Other relevant events carried out on the benches of the Assembly.
1. The Conference of the Representatives of the Parliamentary Groups will decide on the broadcasting of the events mentioned in item b) of the previous article.
2. The Speaker will determine the adoption, by the competent services, of the necessary steps for the efficient fulfilment of the law and the present resolution.
Approved on the July 3, 1997. The Speaker, António de Almeida Santos.
Consultation on the draft decision on billing and collection of penalties applied to the beneficiaries of the Reference Poles Access Offer of PTC - comments until 21.06.2013
ANACOM Conference 2013 - Financing the future, 01.07.2013
World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15), Geneva, 2-27.11.2015
Positions, clarifications and statements issued by ANACOM between 2004 and 2013
Access the services which we provide electronically
FAQ on Audiotext, Digital Terrestrial Television - DTT, International Roaming, Licences for land mobile service private radiocommunications networks, Local Loop Unbundling, Message-Based value Added Services, National Numbering Plan, Operator Portability, R&TTE Regulatory Framework, Telephone Service at a Fixed Location and Universal Service, VoIP