The Advisory Council (AC) is a body for consultation, support and participation in the definition of the general guidelines for ANACOM, as set out in the terms of article 35 of its statuteshttps://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=974442.
In accordance with article 37, it is incumbent on the Advisory Council to provide opinions on the following matters:
- The general orientations of ANACOM's plan of activities and budget;
- The annual report, as well as the report stipulated in article 51;
- Universal service prices and rates;
- The overall communications development strategy and its relationship to national participation in the global information society;
- Any other matter that the ANACOM Board of Directors, on its own initiative or that of the Government, should submit for its consideration.
The Joint Ministerial Order no. 22636/2004 (Despacho n.º 22636/2004https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=951309), of 5 November, approved the AC Chairman, Álvaro Dâmaso.
- Composition https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=155982
- Participating entities https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=155983
- Meetings https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=155984
- Adopted documents https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=333946