The 27th ANACOM seminar saw the presentation ''Desmaterialização de Processos da Administração Pública'' 1 by Luís Vidigal, member of the Management Board of Associação para a Promoção e Desenvolvimento da Sociedade da Informação (APDSI). The seminar took place in Lisbon's SANA Malhoa Hotel on 24 June, at 3:30 pm.
Information and communication technologies have allowed administrative procedures to be progressively dematerialised in terms of the various internal and external relationships of organisations. This represents not only a technological transformation but also a cultural change with respect to working methods and the traditional paradigms of the paper era.
This seminar sets out to cover issues such as:
- the simplification of administrative processes - the SIMPLEX case;
- e-Government in Portugal and in the world;
- the relationship between the analogue world and the digital world;
- document and workflow management in the public sector;
- authentication and security in administrative processes.
The governance of information technologies and systems in the public sector.
1 This presentation is the exclusive responsibility of its author and does not necessarily represent or is in any way binding upon the position of ANACOM.
Speakers | Presentations
- Biography https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1029309
Av. José Malhoa, 12
1099 - 017 Lisboa
Fax: +351 217 211 001
Call free: +351 800 206 665