The presentation on ''Electronic Commerce in Portugal: the market and the legal framework'', hosted by ANACOM in the Business Lounge of the 14th Communications Congress, organised by the Portuguese Association for the Development of Communications (APDC) last week, is now available.
Also updated on this website’s electronic commerce section was the information regarding recent developments, particularly ANACOM’s activity with regard to the dissemination of information and the analysis of requests for information and complaints involving electronic commerce, as well as contacts with European Union member States and collaboration with other organisations in the fight against spam.
Related information on ANACOM's website:
- Electronic commerce presentation at the 14th APDC Communications Congress https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=239523
- Information release on electronic commerce https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=245870
- Requests for information and complaints involving electronic commerce https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=245854
- Electronic commerce - contacts with EU member States https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=245867
- ANACOM collaborates with organisations in the fight against spam https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=245868