Between November 2011 and May 2012, ANACOM ran an awareness campaign on the transition from analogue to digital television (DTT) in Portugal.
The campaign sought to ensure that the population took measures to ensure that they would be able to continue receiving television signals after the transition and that people had the information they needed to prepare for DTT, so that the transition would be a simple and positive experience.
The campaign was developed in 3 waves:
- First wave - from 28.11.2011 to 12.12.2011
- Second wave - from 02.01.2012 to 17.01.2012
- Third wave - from 12.04.2012 to 01.05.2012
RTP collaborated with ANACOM in disseminating the campaign, by providing free space for insertions in RTP2, RTP Azores, RTP Madeira and RTP International, as well as on the radio stations belonging to the group, broadcasting the ad more frequently in RTP1, beyond the contracted insertions.
Related information on ANACOM's website:
- DTT - information leaflet for Mainland Portugal https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1124340
- DTT - information leaflet for Azores and Madeira https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1124353
- Leaflet ''DTT - financial assistance available for the purchase of equipment'' https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1124349
- Guia TDT (DTT guide) - Get ready for Digital Terrestrial Television - know what you need to do! https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1098061