ANACOM is conducting a campaign to publicise the new features of its COM.escolha tariff comparison tool, with the distribution of an information leaflet.
COM.escolha, which has been available on ANACOM's Consumers' Website since June 2011, is an interactive tool that can be used to simulate and consult tariffs available on the market for television, Internet, fixed and mobile phone services and for bundles of services offered by operators.
The main features added to the tool include:
- mobile service tariffs now also include mobile phone Internet access;
- specific configuration for certain mobile phone tariffs (for example, pre-paid with account top-up options and pre-paid without mandatory account top-ups with monthly charge).
- installation/activation and mandatory equipment purchase/rental costs considered in the calculation of costs of presented in the consultation and simulation results, and also indicated on the detail page of each tariff;
- presentation of information on costs incurred when customers terminate contracts;
- an improvement in the characterisation of information on technology in the television service and in bundles with television.
Leaflet on COM.escolhahttps://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1349253
Video on COM.escolha https://www.youtube.com/embed/ADvl5n-11P4?rel=0&autoplay=1