A workshop is being held on the "Study on the development of the postal sector", taking place on 6 July 2015, in SANA Malhoa Hotel, Lisbon.
The workshop has been organised by ANACOM and will see presentation and discussion of the main findings of the study, which examined the Portuguese postal market, focusing on non-residential customers. In particular, the study focuses on:
- characterising demand for postal services;
- characterising the structure and operation of postal markets;
- identifying and characterising the strategies currently followed by the main postal operators;
- addressing different issues related to competition in the market.
The study was conducted at the request of ANACOM by EGIDE - Economia e Gestão, Associação para a Investigação e Desenvolvimento do Ensino (Economics and Management, Association for Research and Development in Education) in partnership with the IMR - Instituto de Marketing Research.
Participation in the workshop is free - prior registration is required by 2 July, using the registration formhttps://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=382176.
- Workshop ''Estudo sobre o desenvolvimento do sector postal'' https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1357476