This report by ANACOM on the electronic communications consumer 2015 summarises information compiled about the end-users of electronic communications services in the residential and business segments. Available data is also presented on individuals and businesses that do not subscribe to electronic communications services.
The information was mainly collected through sample-based surveys, with the following information identified for each segment:
- user characteristics and profile;
- type and level of use of the various services;
- level of satisfaction with the services provided;
- possible reasons for dissatisfaction;
- whether there are complaints;
- switching of electronic communications service providers when occurring.
Individuals and undertakings that do not subscribe to electronic communications services, are profiled and any barriers to their take-up of these services are identified.