The fourth meeting of the Contact Network of BEREC and the Independent Regulators Group (IRG) was held last 17-18 November in Jurmala, Latvia.
The following stand out among the issues considered:
- discussion and presentation of BEREC's working programme for 2017 and respective public consultation;
- BEREC's opinion regarding the proposed review of the regulatory framework;
- the BoR's decision regarding chairs of the working groups for 2017-2018;
- BEREC's report on transparency and comparability of international roaming rates;
- BEREC's report on termination rates at European level (July 2016).
At IRG level the discussion focused mainly on administrative questions, especially concerning the budget and accounts.
- 4th BEREC CN meeting in Jurmala http://berec.europa.eu/eng/events/berec_events_2016/135-4th-berec-cn-meeting-in-jurmala