The ANACOM Library has been renovated and given a new image, more aligned with the image of ANACOM's website. The main objectives of this change are to make the library more accessible and improve user experience - bringing the Library closer to users.
The ANACOM Library offers access to:
- A bibliographic catalogue containing around 25 thousand items, including monographs, periodicals, analytical publications, videos and electronic resources;
- Highlights and news from the catalogue;
- Information on databases and transversal services to various thematic areas;
- Useful information on ANACOM Library;
- Frequently asked questions to answer queries on the use of this platform;
- Library user manual and regulation;
- Various links of interest.
It is therefore possible to follow the regular dissemination of information through sector publications, with particular emphasis on matters of electronic communications, postal and radio services, as well as publications produced by ANACOM.
The ANACOM Library also offers access to documentation on other issues, such as management, economics, law, social sciences and information technology, as well as various works of reference.
All these resources are also available for consultation in person at ANACOM's head office, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 5 pm.
- Biblioteca ANACOM https://www.anacom.pt/Nyron/Library/Catalogo/