The 30th plenary meeting of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) was held on 23 and 24 February 2017 in Paris, France. The event was organised by Autorité de Régulation des Communications Electroniques et des Postes (ARCEP), which holds the BEREC chair this year.
Approval was given to following documents:
- Stakeholder consultation on the review of the BEREC MediumTerm Strategy for 2018-2020 http://berec.europa.eu/eng/document_register/subject_matter/berec/public_consultations/6974-stakeholder-consultation-on-the-review-of-the-berec-medium-term-strategy-for-2018-2020
- BEREC update survey on universal service provisions http://berec.europa.eu/eng/document_register/subject_matter/berec/others/6973-berec-update-survey-on-ms-recent-experience-in-terms-of-universal-service
- Summary report on the outcomes of the workshop on IoT technologies and their impact on regulation http://berec.europa.eu/eng/document_register/subject_matter/berec/reports/6972-summary-report-on-the-outcomes-of-the-workshop-on-iot-technologies-and-their-impact-on-regulation
- Decision of the BoR on the appointment of the Market and Economic Analysis Expert Working Group co-Chair http://berec.europa.eu/eng/document_register/subject_matter/berec/decisions/6975-decision-of-the-bor-on-the-appointment-of-the-market-and-economic-analysis-expert-working-group-co-chair
A video of the public debriefing session, held on 8 March in Brussels to present the results of the plenary meeting, is available on BEREC's YouTube channel.
The next plenary will take place in Cascais, Portugal, on 1 and 2 June 2017.
- Outcomes of the 30th BEREC plenary meetings (Paris, France on 23-24 February, 2017) http://berec.europa.eu/eng/news_and_publications/whats_new/4282-outcomes-of-the-30th-berec-plenary-meetings-paris-france-on-23-24-february-2017
- Public debriefing on outcomes of the 30th BEREC plenary meetings (23-24 February, 2017) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDs7KUoj7UU