ANACOM’s online simulation tool, COM.escolha, received 24,387 visits from 21,125 users during the first quarter of 2017, representing a decrease of 3.35% compared to the fourth quarter of 2016 when the site received 25,233 visits from 21,343 users. 85.1% of visits correspond to accesses originated by first-time visitors, while 14.9% of visits were made by returning visitors.
101,426 pages were visited, with most use given to the comparison/simulation tools:
- Mobile phone services - tariff consultation (14,034 accesses).
- Internet - tariff consultation (13,396 accesses).
- Combinations of services - tariff consultation (4,037 accesses).
- Mobile phone services - consumption simulation (3,173 accesses).
- Internet - consumption simulation (2,851 accesses).
- Combinations of services - consumption simulation (2,701 accesses).