This publication sets out the strategic priorities, lines of action and specific actions to be undertaken over the 2017-2019 three-year period, including activities carried out on a regular and ongoing basis that are essential to ensure a stable and predictable regulatory framework promoting competition, investment and innovation, as essential factors for the development of better offers for consumers.
The plan highlights the following issues at the centre of ANACOM's work over the coming years:
- promote competition in the sector by creating conditions which are conducive to the appearance of more and better offers;
- ensure provision of the universal service;
- improve and strengthen information provided to consumers;
- increase capacity to respond to complaints;
- measure the needs of spectrum use;
- assess the need to establish new rules for the allocation, use and management of numbering.
The publication is divided into eight chapters: Executive summary; framework - regulatory commitment, current framework of the communications sector; strategic priorities and lines of action to be pursued in 2017-2019; current activities; global indicators; human resource plan; and financial plan.
(PDF 1936 KB)
- Multi-Annual Activities Plan 2017-2019 https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=391075
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. Background - regulatory commitment
- 3. Current framework of the communications sector
- 4. Strategic priorities and lines of action to be pursued in 2017-2019
- 5. Ongoing activities
- 6. Global indicators
- 7. Human resources plan
- 8. Financial Plan
- List (acronyms and abbreviations / operators / other entities/organizations)