ANACOM’s COM.escolha simulation tool received 20,687 visits from 17,711 users in the second quarter of 2017 - a decrease of 15.17% compared to the first quarter of 2017, when it received 24,387 visits from 21,125 users. 84.2% of accesses correspond to accesses originated by new users and 15.8% to accesses from returning users.
In total, 82,472 pages were visited; the following comparisons/simulations saw most use:
- Mobile phone services - tariff consultation (11,239 accesses).
- Internet - tariff consultation (11,236 accesses).
- Combined services - tariff consultation (3,426 accesses).
- Combined services - consumption simulation (2,706 accesses).
- Internet - consumption simulation (2,420 accesses).
- Mobile phone services- consumption simulation (1,970 accesses).