On 13 July 2017, ANACOM approved the launch of a public consultation on the strategic guidelines, the lines of action and the actions of the Multi-Year Activities Plan for the 2018-2020 three-year period.
Given the objectives of transparency which guide its work and given ANACOM's ongoing drive to improve the quality of its regulation, stakeholders, and especially those stakeholders directly impacted by ANACOM's activities, are invited to comment on the strategic priorities and major action areas to be designated for the 2018-2020 three-year period. ANACOM is seeking these contributions for consideration as it prepares its Multi-Annual Activities Plan.
The aim of this public consultation is to compile reasoned opinions from stakeholders on the following specific questions:
- Do you agree with the strategic priorities for the 2018-2020 three-year period? Do you have any alternative suggestions?
- Do you identify other lines of action in 2018? And in the subsequent two years (2019-2020)?
- What principal specific actions do you identify as should be carried out by ANACOM in 2018 to accomplish the planned lines of action? And in the subsequent two years (2019-2020)?
Stakeholders are given a period of 40 working days to express their views in writing and in Portuguese. The contributions should therefore be sent, no later than 13 September 2017, by email to email@example.com.
Once the consultation process has been concluded, the contributions received will be made public. Therefore, for the purposes of publication on this website, interested parties should also submit a non-confidential version of their responses excluding items considered confidential.
1 Each email may contain one or more files as long as the total size of all files does not exceed 10 megabytes and, if necessary, comments may be divided into two or more emails.
- Strategic guidelines, lines of action and actions of the 2018-2020 Multi-Annual Plan https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1414694
- Consultation on 2018-2020 multiannual activities plan https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1414698