ANACOM has launched, in partnership with VISÃO magazine, a national photography competition with the theme ''Comunicar, ligar, unir'' (Communicate, connect, unite). As part of the commemorations for the 30 years of activity of this Authority, the theme of this competition is intended to emphasise the role of (electronic or postal) communications in enhancing interpersonal relations and/or with nature and the environment.
Participants can submit competition entries until 31 May 2019 with individual photographs or stories. The stories correspond to a group of photographs, with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8, which together tell a story or photographically deal with a subject.
This national competition comprises the following categories:
- General: individual photographs or stories.
- Mobile: individual photos or stories, shared in public social network accounts with the hashtag #concursoANACOMvisao. (#competitionANACOMvisao). Stories must be shared in a single album.
- Young Adult: individual photos or stories, for participants between 18 and 25 years of age on the date of submission of the competition entry.
- Pro: Stories from photojournalists who have a professional portfolio.
The prizes to be awarded are as follows: 1000 euros for the General and Young Adult categories, 2000 for the Mobile category. The First Prize of the competition is 2500 euros, as is the Special Pro Prize, exclusive to professional photojournalists.
The winning photographs will be exhibited at events to be organized by ANACOM.
Consult the national ANACOM photography contest regulations herehttp://visao.sapo.pt/concursoanacom/2019-04-01-Conheca-o-Regulamento-do-Concurso-Nacional-de-Fotografia-ANACOM and participate.
- ANACOM lança Concurso Nacional de Fotografia com a VISÃO http://visao.sapo.pt/concursoanacom/2019-04-01-ANACOM-lanca-Concurso-Nacional-de-Fotografia-com-a-VISAO