ANACOM ensures monitoring and control of the radio spectrum 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This leaflet provides information on the four spectrum monitoring and control centres, specifically the pursuit of the following objectives:
- Interference resolution.
- Contribution to the successful exercise of State functions.
- Compliance auditing and inspection.
- Performance of studies of spectral occupation and quality of service and preparation of opinions.
- Collaboration with other national entities.
- International cooperation.