The OECD?s working party on Telecommunication and Information Services Policy (WP TISP) met on 29-30 November in Paris.
The gathering basically focused on the following subjects:
- Voice over internet protocol (VoIP), with the presentation of market development and presentations from Australia, Ireland and the European Commission on their regulatory initiatives;
- Voice over Wi-Fi, with discussion of issues concerning integration with mobile networks;
- Competition in the programme distribution market and implications for regulators;
- Questions about policies associated to the secondary spectrum market;
- Publication of the ?OECD Communications Outlook 2005?.
This working party?s next meeting has been scheduled for 6-7 June 2005.