Dublin hosted on 29-30 May the 36th meeting of the OECD working party on Communication Infrastructures and Services Policy (WP CISP), formerly WP TISP.
The meeting basically focused on the following subjects:
- multiple play in mobile networks: evolution of prices and policies;
- spectrum management questions;
- audiovisual content policies in a context of multiple platforms;
- network neutrality - general questions;
- evolution and management of country code top-level domains (ccTLD);
- presentation of plans to draw up the ''Communications Outlook 2007'' report.
The group's next meeting has been scheduled for 12-13 December 2006.