The scope of this operational area's accreditation covers tests to verify the conformity:
- of radio terminal equipment with the essential EMC requirement, 4.1 b) of Decree-Law No. 57/2017https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1416519, of 9 June, which transposes the RED Directive (ANACOM's responsibility for compliance surveillance, article 39 of Decree-Law No. 57/2017, of 9 June.
- of electronic communications equipment with the essential EMC requirement of Annex I of Decree-Law No. 31/2017https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1410781, of 22 March, transposing the EMC Directive. ANACOM's responsibility for surveillance (article 34 of Decree-Law No. 31/2017).
For information on the testing services provided by this area, please refer to Technical Accreditation Annex no. L0114-1 (IPAC) http://www.ipac.pt/docsig/?7PR3-S9W3-P44M-6A4K; see a list of tests covered by flexible scope accreditation; and the general conditions governing provision of services condições gerais para prestação de serviços.
- Pictures of electromagnetic compatibility testing area https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=538967
- Electromagnetic compatibility https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=333435
- List of harmonised standards under Directive 2014/30/EU for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) http://ec.europa.eu/growth/single-market/european-standards/harmonised-standards/electromagnetic-compatibility/