This survey is being launched in order to identify and define an action plan for the introduction of operator portability in Portugal. In particular, contributions are sought in order to evaluate the following:
- The importance of number portability for operators/service providers and for users in general;
- Services where number portability should be offered as a priority by operators/service providers, in light of the regulatory framework, market needs and user interests;
- The most appropriate and efficient technical solutions for the implementation of number portability, as well as its timetable;
- Guidelines and general principles for evaluation and distribution of costs between the entities involved.
The deadline for submission of responses to the public survey is 15/03/2000.
- Number Portability https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1097346