Under the terms of its new statutes, approved by Decree-Law no. 309/2001 of 7 December and applied from the beginning of the year 2002, the ICP-Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ICP-ANACOM) must submit to the Government, also for presentation to Parliament, an annual report on its regulation activities as, for each fiscal year, it must also draw up a report on the situation of communications and its regulatory and supervision activity, which shall be released to the public and submitted to the member of government responsible for the sector.
- Regulation and Supervision Activity
- The Situation of Communications in Portugal
- Facts and References of Interest
- Part I - ICP - ANACOM
- Part II - Regulation and Supervision
- Part III - Other Activities