14. What can I do if my number is ported without my consent?

If your number is transferred to another operator without your request you should complain to your operator (the one with which you have the contract).

Compensation of 20 euros is payable, per number and per day that a number remains unduly ported, until the situation is remedied, up to a maximum of 5000 euros per portability request.

In this case, the user will not be required by the provider to which the number was improperly ported to pay for any calls, or pay fees or penalties.