The eContentplus 2006 Work Programme is now available, along with a call for proposals of the eContentplus programme. These proposals can be for indirect actions in the following areas: Geographic information; educational content; digital libraries; and the strengthening of cooperation between those responsible for digital content.
The commission will publish the final versions of the current draft documents by the end of July, while the provisional deadline for the receipt of proposals has been set for 19 October 2006.
The goal of the eContentplus programme to make digital content in Europe more accessible, usable and exploitable, and on 28 June, the European Commission will commemorate eContentplus Information Day in Luxemburg (Room M6, Jean Monnet Building, Rue Alcide de Gasperi, Kirchberg)
Work Programme 2006.
(PDF 100 KB)
Call for proposals 2006.
(PDF 21 KB)
- Proposta agenda-Dia de Informação do Programa eContentplus http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/econtentplus/events/lux_info_day_2006/agenda/index_en.htm
- Inscrição-Dia de Informação do Programa eContentplus http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/econtentplus/mailing_list_form/index_en.htm
- eContentplus :: Programme http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/econtentplus/index_en.htm
- eContentplus -Call for proposals 2006 http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/econtentplus/calls/proposals/index_en.htm
Related information on ANACOM's website:
- EU - European Union https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=66653