By decision of 5 May 2016, ANACOM has approved the launch of a public consultation on the strategic guidelines governing its Multi-Annual Activities Plan for the three-year period 2017-2019.
Given the objectives of transparency that guide its work and ANACOM's ongoing drive to improve the quality of its regulation, stakeholders, and especially those stakeholders directly impacted by ANACOM's activities, are invited to comment on the strategic priorities and major action areas to be designated for the 2017-2019 three-year period. ANACOM is seeking these contributions for consideration as it prepares its Multi-Annual Activities Plan.
The aim of this public consultation is to give interested parties an opportunity to advance their opinions in a reasoned manner, in the light of information given in the document on the following specific questions:
- Do you agree with the strategic priorities set for the 2017-2019 three-year period? Do you have any alternative suggestions?
- Do you identify a need for any other areas of activity in 2017? And in the following years (2018-2019)?
- Which specific actions do you identify as should be undertaken by ANACOM in 2017 in accomplishing the goals of these activity areas? And in the following years (2018-2019)?
Interested parties are given a period of 20 working days to respond in writing (responses in Portuguese). Comments should therefore be submitted no later than 6 June 2016 and should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com.
Once the consultation process has been concluded, the contributions received will be made public. Therefore, for the purposes of publication on this website, interested parties should also submit a non-confidential version of their responses excluding items considered confidential.
1 Each email may contain one or more files as long as the total size of all files does not exceed 10 megabytes and, if necessary, comments may be divided into two or more emails.
- Consultation on ANACOM's strategic guidelines for the 2017-2019 three-year period https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1385371
- Consultation on ANACOM's Multi-Annual Activities Plan 2017-2019 https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1385373