On 7 June 2017, the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) held a public session in Brussels (from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm) to present the results of the 31st plenary session, held 1-2 June 2017, in Cascais (Portugal).
In this session, BEREC will also launch three public consultations on:
- BEREC Medium-term strategy 2018-2020.
- Internet protocol interconnection practices in the context of Net Neutrality.
- BEREC regulatory methodology for quality of service assessment for the implementation of Net Neutrality provisions.
While approval was required from the BEREC plenary to launch these three consultations, BEREC invites all stakeholders to participate actively in these consultations.
Participation in the public session is open to all interested parties, but subject to prior registration (by 5 June, completing the registration form available on BEREC's website).
The public can also follow an online transmission of the debriefing session and interact in real time through BEREC's Twitter account.
- 31st plenary session of BEREC https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1411097
- BEREC will run three public consultations from 7 June till 5 July 2017 http://berec.europa.eu/eng/news_and_publications/whats_new/4344-berec-will-run-three-public-consultations-from-7-june-till-5-july-2017