On 14 November 2018, ANACOM approved the final decision updating of the list of registration objects and their characteristics, to be made available in the Suitable Infrastructure Information System (SIIS).
In short, this Decision:
- updates the list of registration objects that, due to the legislative amendment introduced by Decree-Law no. 92/2017 of 31 Julyhttps://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1418606, are covered by the concept of suitable infrastructure and must therefore be included in the registers to be made available in the SIIS, in addition to those identified in points 1 and 3 of ANACOM decision on the Centralised Information System - items to be registered, terms and format of information, approved on 11 November 2010https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1062883;
- specifies the characteristics of the registration objects now added and their definition, also adjusting some of those previously defined, enabling their uniform insertion in the SIIS;
- updates, in accordance with the amendments made, the table of characteristics of registration objects contained in point 3 of the ANACOM decision referred to in the previous point, taking advantage of the opportunity to provide the new table with a clearer legend.
This update of the list of registration objects and their characteristics, to be made available in the SIIS, will be published in 2nd series of Diário da República (Official Journal).
At the same time ANACOM approved the report of the public consultation to which the respective draft decision was submitted (Draft Decision of 9 August 2018https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1459747).
- Approval of the updating of the list of registration objects and their characteristics, to be made available in the SIIS https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1465127
- Consultation on updating the list of registration objects in the Suitable Infrastructure Information System (SIIS) https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1459754
- Notice no. 18571/2018, published on 12 December https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1465219