Allocation of rights of use for numbers to DIGI Portugal
By decision of 13 July 2022, in fulfilment of the powers conferred by point f) of paragraph 1 of article 8 of its Statutes, published in annex to Decree-Law No 39/2015 of 16 March, in pursuit of the regulatory objectives set out in point a) of paragraph 1 of article 5 of the Electronic Communications Law and the powers assigned to ANACOM by point d) of paragraph 2 of the same article 5, pursuant to the provisions of articles 17, 19, 36, 37 and 51 all of the aforementioned Law, and in exercise of the powers conferred by point b) of paragraph 1 of article 26 of its Statutes, ANACOM has approved the allocation of the right of use for numbers to DIGI Portugal, Sociedade Unipessoal, Lda., as follows:
- the numbers ‘21550xxxx and 21551xxxx’ of the ‘21’ range for the exclusive provision of the publicly available telephone service at a fixed location in the geographical area of Lisbon;
- the numbers ‘22150xxxx and 22151xxxx’ of the ‘22’ range exclusively for the provision of the publicly available telephone service at a fixed location in the geographical area of Oporto;
- the numbers ‘25711xxxx’ of the ‘257’ range exclusively for the provision of the publicly available telephone service at a fixed location in the geographical area of Braga;
- the numbers ‘92330xxxx to 92339xxxx’ of the ‘92’ range exclusively for the provision of the mobile telephone service;
- the numbers ‘6092330xxxx to 6092339xxxx’ and ‘6692330xxxx to 6692339xxxx’, respectively, from the ‘609’ and ‘669’ ranges exclusively for voicemail service access, respectively, for checking voicemail and depositing messages;
- the numbers ‘6392330xxxx to 6392339xxxx’ and ‘6592330xxxx to 6592339xxxx’, respectively in the ‘639’ and ‘659’ ranges, exclusively for access to mobile services, respectively fax and data services;
- the ‘02’ numbers corresponding to the Mobile Network Code (MNC), in the format MCC-MNC-MSIN, where the Mobile Country Code (MCC) is 268 (Portugal) and the Mobile Subscription Identification Number (MSIN) as defined in Recommendation ITU-T E.212;
- the numbers D025xxx, where ‘025’ stands for the company code (P1P2P3), which are an integral part of the Network Routing Number(s) (NRN), exclusively for routing communications to ported numbers.
This company is subject to compliance with the conditions associated with use set out in article 37 of the Electronic Communications Lawhttps://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=975162, namely, to use the numbers exclusively for the provision of the respective service; to respect the principles and criteria for the management and allocation of numbering resources approved by ANACOM on 2 June 1999, and others which ensure compliance with the condition of effective and efficient use and which may be established by ANACOM in implementation of the Electronic Communications Law.
The prior hearing of stakeholders was also waived, under point f) of paragraph 1 of article 124 of the Administrative Procedure Code.
Decisão de 13.07.2022
(PDF 180 KB)