By decision of 16 July 2020, ANACOM approved the final decision on the criterion to be adopted for assessment of achievement of the performance targets associated to quality of service indicators (QSI) of the universal postal service, calculated through samples.
In pursuing ANACOM's duties established in its Statutes and in view of the provisions in number 1 of article 13 of the Postal Law, as well as the provisions in the parameters of quality of service and performance targets associated to the provision of the universal postal service (2018-2020), ANACOM determined the following:
1. Consider that the performance targets of the QSI have been achieved in relation to standard mail (QSI1 and QSI2), priority mail (QSI3 to QSI6), newspapers and periodic publications (QSI7 to QSI12), standard bulk mail (QSI21 and QSI22), and waiting time at postal establishments (QSI23 and IQS24), applicable in 2019 and 2020, when the upper threshold of the 95% confidence interval of the observed value is higher than or equal to the target value established for the respective QSI.
2. CTT – Correios de Portugal (CTT) should send ANACOM the 95% confidence interval of the observed value of each one of the aforesaid QSI, rounded to two decimal points, as well as all the calculations made to determine them.
- relative to the year of 2019, within the period of 10 business days after having been notified of the present decision;
- relative to the year of 2020, simultaneously with the reporting of the annual quality levels recorded in that year.
Approval was also given of the report on the hearing and public consultation procedures to which the respective draft decision, approved by ANACOM on 26 March 2020, was submitted.
- Decision on the criterion to be adopted for assessment of achievement of the performance targets associated to quality of service indicators calculated through samples https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1556041
- Consultation on the criterion for assessment of achievement of the quality of service indicators of the universal postal service https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1522240