Final Decision on the inclusion of data of users of mobile telephone services provided by Vodafone Portugal - Comunicações Pessoais, S.A. and Sonaecom - Serviços de Comunicações, S.A. in Universal Service directories and directory enquiry services
The Board of Directors of ICP-ANACOM hereby determines, pursuant to paragraph 3 of article 89 of Law no. 5/2004 of 10 February, as follows:
1. SONAECOM - Serviços de Comunicações, S.A. and Vodafone Portugal - Comunicações Pessoais, S.A. must send to ICP-ANACOM the names, telephone numbers and, if known, postal codes of users of the respective mobile telephone services who have expressed their wish to be included in universal service directories.
2. Where referred companies do not know the postal code of a user, they shall endeavour to obtain such data, and send it to ICP-ANACOM within 45 days from notification hereof, in addition to information sent pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
3. In case users of mobile telephone services wish their postal address to be included in universal service directories, and insofar as the National Data Protection Commission authorizes processing of this element, companies may submit them subsequently to this end.
4. Where the solution in the following paragraph is not adopted, data referred to in the preceding paragraphs, as well as data for enquiry services, shall be sent in the format agreed in the scope of negotiations held during the last year with the universal service provider, withholding data which users did not wish to be used for such purposes.
5. For the purpose of inclusion of the referred data in enquiry services of the universal service, companies holding these data may store them in a database and provide remote access thereto to enquiry services of the universal service for a swift and safe consultation, so that they may reply to enquiries while maintaining the quality of the service.
6. PT Comunicações, S.A. shall collaborate in the implementation of this solution, which must be concluded within 90 days and the costs of which shall be borne by any company that wishes to opt for this model, instead of the model used so far (''data funnel'').
7. Costs referred in the preceding paragraph were estimated by PT Comunicações, S.A. and amount to the following figures, in addition to the VAT:
- Costs for implementing the new module of PT Comunicações' Information and Directory System (including technical and human costs) - €22,000;
- Costs for maintaining the new module (including technical and human costs), per operator: €4,400/year;
- Interconnection costs per operator (the necessary bandwidth must be determined by the 118 service SLA - Assistant's timing of response being 0.5 seconds): €1,000 for the installation plus €332.99/month. The operator may choose to supply interconnection in compliance with technical features required by the universal service provider.
8. PT Comunicações, S.A. shall present within 30 days a detailed and reasoned budget of all costs involved in this solution.
- Relatório da audiência prévia https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=810258